Sunday, May 11, 2014

Weekend at the Office

Weekends in the office are about to get a whole lot more interesting...




Transcript: No one else was supposed to be in the office—even the custodian had the day off— just me as a finished up some work dressed as my feminine alter ego. I thought it’d be fun to mix a little work and play. Dressed in a chic blouse, black skirt, sleek hose, and heels, I would’ve fit right in with the secretarial pool. I even took the opportunity to sit at my own secretary’s desk for awhile, pretending what it’d be like to be her: answering calls, taking messages…teasing the boys.

Marcus wasn’t supposed to be around, but there he was poking around in my office when I returned from the copy room. The little fucker was going through my files, looking at my notes and stealing my ideas! We’d always been fierce rivals, but I never imagined that he'd resort to cheating.  In my shock, I must’ve gasped, causing him to suddenly take notice of the glamorous brunette standing agape in the doorway. I covered my mouth and said nothing else, hoping he wouldn’t recognize me.

His next words shattered my world: “These are some interesting concepts you have. You won’t mind if I ‘borrow’ them will you? Our big meeting with Mr. Cranston is in two days and I haven’t the slightest idea what I plan to say, but perhaps these will help.”

My blood froze. He knew who I was. I said nothing as I watched him take take my files.

“Do you want to keep your job?” Marcus asked, his voice surprisingly casual.

“Yes,” I replied meekly, still using my fem voice, which sounded squeakier than usual.

“Yes, sir,” Marcus corrected, his tone authoritarian. “Good, then you know what to do.”

I did indeed. Slowly, I sank to my knees and opened my mouth.

“There’s a good girl. Hope you don’t usually have weekend plans. You and I are going to be working a lot of overtime together from now on, a lot of overtime…”

3 comments:

  1. I'm not used to seeing such situations from you, but what I like about this one is that is that everything fits in place. It's a typical trope for many, but a weakness I find in most stories like this are that the fantasy doesn't flow well. This time, everything works - all the pieces fit together.

    Being it's one of YOUR stories I like to imagine the new girl will turn this situation to her advantage however I am curious to what the outcome for this adventure. Regardless, I rather enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, sometimes I'm feeling a little naughty and submissive. Doesn't happen very often, but it happens from time to time :P

      Delete

Leave me a comment and tell me what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...