Monday, December 24, 2012

Prom Dates

Hey Everybody! I'm sorry I haven't posted anything in awhile! I'm home for the holidays at the moment and as such, I don't get much of an opportunity to write or make my captions. I did find some time the other day though to start finish this one however. I probably won't be back to my regular capping rate until early January most likely, so sorry for that! I hope you guys like this one and in case I don't get to get on again soon, I would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!



Okay, get ready Aaron, they’re here to pick us up now. I only told Brad that I’d found Matt a special date for prom, whether or not he finds out just how ‘special’ is up to you. As far as they’re concerned, you’re just my sweet little cousin, ‘Amanda’, from out of town. Now don’t you fret, as gorgeous as you are, they’d never guess what you’re really hiding beneath that flirty white dress of yours or the fact that you’re actually my step brother Aaron! I’ll admit, when I first caught you in my skirts, I was quite shocked and I considered telling mom and dad, but now, I’m glad I didn’t. It’s been so much fun having a cute little cousin, teaching you how to use my makeup, helping you get dressed, and of course, going shopping together! I still adore the fact that I got to buy you your very first pair of a bra and panties, but especially they look on your face once we put those breast forms in, so worth it! You know, I never thought I’d actually say this, but damn, we look sexy together! Tonight’s gonna be so much fun! Okay, here they come, ready for your debut? Big smile for the boys now!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment and tell me what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...