Monday, February 11, 2013

Freudian Slip

A different approach from the one I usually take, but the story formed itself in my mind as I was soon as I stumbled across this picture, so I went with it. It's a lot more subtle than normal and I went with almost a script like feel. It's definitely different, but I think it still works. Let me know what you guys think!




Transcript:


SARAH: Thank you for agreeing to meet with me.

MARIE/ALEX: Of course, business is business.

SARAH: Right, I believe this should put everything in order. I do realize that the circumstances must seem rather strange to you, a woman requesting you, but my true purpose in asking you here today was to ask for your assistance…with a slight problem of mine.

MARIE/ALEX: I’m listening.

SARAH: Wonderful, you see, after seeing your show at the club last night, I found myself in utter disbelief that a girl as pretty as you could in fact be a male performer. And it was as I was watching a particular gentleman lusting after you that the idea struck me. You see, my relationship, with my husband, has been…difficult, as of late and I have reason to suspect that he is being unfaithful, but I have no proof. You could help me get that proof, which in turn could be used as all sorts of leverage. The reason I’m asking you is that with you, I would not have to worry about you becoming involved in another affair with him, given the nature of your true…you understand.

MARIE/ALEX: I do. There is no denying that yours is a truly unusual request, but I do believe that I could be persuaded into it, given the proper circumstances.

SARAH: Naturally. My gratitude for your assistance in the matter would be extraordinary, double the usual.

MARIE/ALEX: How very generous. I accept.

SARAH: Splendid, I will contact you shortly with the details. Pleasure meeting with you.

MARIE/ALEX: Oh believe me, the pleasure will be all mine...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment and tell me what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...