Celebrate some achievements with me as I take a look back at what has come to pass since I've started my blog! Also included, a list of what my Top 10 favorite captions that I've written are!
As of today, I am now celebrating one year and two-ish months of being active on this blog! In addition, just today, I have hit over 200,000 overall views, and my most popular caption has also reached a milestone 2,000 views! Something sure is popular about the number two!
In all seriousness, I couldn't have imagined getting such attention when I first started this blog. Mostly I did it because a lot of people had one and I wanted to be cool too. I believe I celebrated some eight page views that first month. I was pretty darn ecstatic. Then I broke 100, then 200, 500, 1,000, and now I'm averaging some 2,000 per day! Much thanks by the way to Courtney's Clean Caps who gave me a shout out on her site in November (you can see the post here), that literally shot up the number of page views to into the tens of thousands!
And speaking of recognition, I am downright flattered at all the attention that my blog has received from some amazing captioners whose blogs I read on a pretty consistent basis before starting my own! Although I love you all, I have to say that having Evie and Caitlyn recognize my work had to be one of the most thrilling events since I started this blog (if you haven't checked out their blogs already, yet somehow stumbled onto mine, I highly encourage that you do so!). They both produce amazing captions and I always look forward to seeing what they come up with, so getting a complement from them in the form of a comment was like a swimmer getting a pat on the back from Michael Phelps! I felt totally honored, so thank you girls very much!
And since I'm on a roll here at thanking people, I would also like to recognize Elise and Sammie (starhawk) over at Rachel's Haven. I really wish they had caption blogs as well, because each of their caps are so scrumptious! They are both definitely two other captioners that I highly respect. I would also like to thank all the girls at Rachel's Haven for their support and help in captioning (and to those of you whom I still owe caps...I will get you back, eventually...eventually being the key word, its difficult for me to force a cap at the moment, I just sort of go wherever inspiration takes me, but I haven't forgotten about you guys)!
In addition, to all that have commented on my blog, Elle-Jae, Dee, Mistress Simone, Realfield, Jenny, Kisara, Elena Starz, Annabelle Raven-Hyde, Jodie Hyde, EvaGrubbFan, Lizzie LaRue, Abdul, Jenny, Katie Mills, and all my anonymous commenters, thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback and let me know what you appreciate! I look forward to every comment that I receive, so keep 'em coming!
And now, without further ado (I know that was a long rant, so thanks for bearing with me), my personal Top 10 favorites! Click the titles to be taken to the cap!
Kendall's Top Ten Favorites!
1) Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold: What can I say about this one? It is my most popular cap and it is also by far my most lengthy cap. I really enjoyed the whole disguise, impersonation, and seduction, with the real Chelsea being witness to it all the cherry on top!
2) Clearing the Last Hurdle: I'm a big fan of bodysuits and passing/being convincing is another issue I tend to focus on so this one was really interesting for me. I actually didn't really like it as much when I wrote it, but when I went back and read it, I decided I liked it a whole lot more!
3) Whether You Like It or Not: Again, another cap that I really didn't like as much when I was writing it, but I found to be rather pleasing after having looked back over it again. I love crossdressing caps and throwing in the sister into this one just makes it for me!
4) For Girls You'd Said: The classic sissy cap...forcibly changed by a seductive mistress, using the best that money can buy. I enjoy a good realistic method style (surgery, hormones, etc.) as well and looking back over it now, I quite like this one for that reason. I do with though that I'd separated the text into better paragraphs...
5) Only Room For One: Another classic bodysuit and impersonation/deception style cap, this was actually my attempt at modeling the vivid language that Evie uses in her caps!
6) Undercover Agent: Another bodysuit and disguise cap, I found the premise of the caption rather humourous, and it makes me laugh when I imagine Agent Foley being so serious while in the guise of a beautiful blonde that is pleasuring "her" fellow agent!
7) Dressed for Success: A crossdressing caption, the idea of switching genders to get a job is fairly commonplace in the captioning community and this was one of my takes on it. One thing I really liked about the cap was actually just the layout itself and how clean it felt. Also, the double entendres at the end were another favorite part, I love double entendres!
8) Risky Thrills: This is actually based on a story that I read on a site a very long time ago, I wish I could remember what it was or who it was by, but it's been so long that I can't remember. Anyways, I wanted to represent that story as best I could through this cap and I hope I did. The crossdressing element and being able to successfully pass in such a crowded and contained environment just sends shivers down my spine!
9) Features: Another bodysuit cap...you can probably tell I have a thing for bodysuit caps by now. Tori Black is one of my favorite models and the insinuation at the end does it for me.
10) Three Strikes and You're Out: The oldest cap I've written to make it onto this list, I am not a big fan of the layout, or the writing, but the concept sells it for me. I might have to go back and redo this one some time. There is just something deliciously naughty about using the intended punishment for further gains!