Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Perfect Posture (For Elise)

Sparks can ignite an unquenchable flame of passion...



Well, I was browsing my saved pictures, looking for inspiration, when I came across this one. The pantyhose clad legs immediately drew my attention and I thought of Elise. I quickly brushed myself up on her preferences and set to work. I tried to throw a little French in there (Elise seems to enjoy foreign languages), but as I have absolutely no experience in French, I'm not sure if my phrases will come across as intended. So, please pardon my French.


Transcript: Elise didn’t have to stay in the heels, wig, or pantyhose any longer, she had already stripped out of her mundane business garb, but the legal firm where she worked wouldn’t have had to make heels and hose the standard for her to wear them. There was just something about encasing her legs in luxurious silk and showcasing them in hypnotic pumps that delighted her so.

Both were very flattering for her figure, an opinion shared by much of the male office population, including her pervert boss who hadn’t hired her on the strength of her resume. She’d caught them all trying to sneak a peek at what buried treasure lay hidden beneath her skirt. If only they knew. Elise giggled just thinking about how red they’d turn if they ever saw her cock. She could probably put them all to shame too, but that not-so-little secret was safely tucked away, firmly confined by the built-in control top of her hose. If a peep did manage to steal a glance, all they would see was woman, one bewitching voluptuous woman. Of course, Pierre, her dashing boyfriend of one year and eight months didn’t seem to mind one way or another.

It was almost six o’clock, so Pierre would be home soon. Elise pranced gleefully through their house, switching out her usual dark, golden brown tresses for a flirty blonde mane instead. Spice was the key to explosive flavor. The turning of the tumblers in the front door delivered Elise’s cue to welcome Pierre home.

“My dear Elise, you know how seeing you like that ignites my heart! Tu me rends fou!” Pierre declared as his gaze fell upon his lover.

Elise merely cast a wicked smile as she ran her soft, delicate hands over her silky bum and then gave it a good spank. It produced the desired effect. Pierre seized her from behind and began to compose a sweet melody upon her captivating curves, leaving Elise breathless in anticipation.

“You devious little minx, forget all the movie stars and supermodels of the world, tu es pour moi la plus belle. Forgive my insufficient praise, but que mes baisers soient les mots d'amour que je ne te dis pas. I must have you now.”

Elise grinned, “Take me, Pierre. Entre deux cœurs qui s'aiment, nul besoin de paroles.”




Appendix:
1) “Tu me rends fou” - you drive me crazy
2) “...tu es pour moi la plus belle.” - to me, you are the most beautiful
3) “...que mes baisers soient les mots...” - let my kisses be the words of love I don’t say
4) “Entre deux coeurs qui s’aiment...” - two hearts in love need no words

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment and tell me what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...