Friday, March 28, 2014

Caught

Be wary of what you consider prey...




Transcript: So you thought you caught me? Dressing up in my sister’s things? Don’t think you’re that smart. I let you catch me.

You think you’re in control here don’t you? After all, I’ve been the one on my knees, my pretty pink lips sliding up and down your cock, and begging you in a timid little voice not to tell anyone, that I’d do anything to keep my secret safe. You ate that shit up, hook, line, and sinker. You couldn’t resist such vulnerable doe eyes and meek demeanor. And after I’d let you steal a few ‘accidental’ peeks down my shirt, any logic left in your brain just up and jumped out the window. Damn I would make a great actress.

But while you were moaning about how good I was making you feel, I was slowly eroding away your will to resist me. Oh, I think you’d be surprised at what you’d do to have me take your cock within my lips again. Why? Because even though you’re the one getting the pleasure, I’m the one creating it, and it’s so good that after this is over, I’ll be all you’ll be able to think about. You don’t even know it yet, but you’re already wrapped around my little finger.

So keep telling me what a good little cock sucker I am. We’ll see who’s really on their knees soon enough.

4 comments:

  1. The brilliant tone and unique approach so few understand. Claiming ownership over her desires and being clever enough to create a position of power where others see weakness. It's a trope you play with so well and it's one of the biggest reasons why you're one of my favorites. Thank you for making such inspired work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, thank you! I love stories that involve a girl using her feminine wiles to bring an unsuspecting man under her power...or a man who knows full well what she's doing but is powerless to resist anyways! I've realized I like to focus on the theme power through beauty in my caps...it's just so fun to play with!

      Delete
  2. Heeey Kendall could u do a cap about my bf his name is Sam and he has a thing for tight and knee high sock. FYI great cap love teasing my bf about how I found him reading them now its a pleasurable pass time. Love you bye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there! I'm currently not producing any new caps due to a hectic schedule, but I'll keep your idea in mind! Any "new" caps you see from me have actually been written in the past and prepped for release but only published now.

      Delete

Leave me a comment and tell me what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...