Saturday, March 9, 2013

Lipstick Negotiation (A Collaboration!)

Click here or on the image to be taken to the cap!

"His voice slowed to a crawl and I noticed his eyes straying to the tops of my breasts. I tried to hide my amusement. It didn't take a genius to figure out what he wanted, if only he knew. I decided to play along...for the moment." 

My very first collaboration with another caption artist!


If you're wondering where the cap is, it's over on Caitlyn's blog, so if you just want to be taken to view the cap, click here, or one of the any number of links above it!

So Caitlyn wrote a cap called "Sing, Sing, Sing" where she mentioned that she had trouble coming up with a satisfying ending. Well, when I was reading it, everything seemed to be unfolding very smoothly until I hit the "Ipsum Lorem" paragraph. I knew then that I wanted to finish it, if only for myself.

Though I started typing out my ending in the comment box, I soon switched to a word document as my story grew in length. I had originally only tended it to be a couple paragraphs long, but once I started writing, I just couldn't stop until I'd written six full paragraphs! My original thoughts were just to go with the coerced blowjob, with an emphasis on being "negotiating a better deal". However, as the wheels in my head began to turn, I began to see a different story, one that involved a powerful female presence. With this in mind, I began to craft Caitlyn as an intelligent, clever, and bold character, capable of subtle seduction, but also strong self assertion.

This then morphed my idea into something of a business transaction feel, you take care of me and I take care of you, but I decided that even that was not sufficient. This led me to the idea of having Caitlyn denying him pleasure in order to secure the contract. As you may have noticed recently, my caps have included more tease and denial elements in them, something that I quite enjoy. While this transition of ideas might seem like they took awhile, this progression actually took place over the span of only a couple of minutes and thus when I sat down to write it all out, my fingers were flying across the keyboard.

My only real regret with the story is that it's long. Some cap makers have the ability to be so concise in their writing and that's something that I really struggle with. Thankfully however, Caitlyn did cut a few really unnecessary bits out, replacing and adding a few words here and there that I felt really made the story that much better.

This is my first collaboration ever so I am extremely excited to have done one, especially with such a great cap artist as Caitlyn! So head on over to her blog and check it out now!



As if you need one, here's a little preview!


"His voice slowed to a crawl and I noticed his eyes straying to the tops of my breasts. I tried to hide my amusement. It didn't take a genius to figure out what he wanted, if only he knew. I decided to play along...for the moment.

He droned on for a minute or two longer before I finally interrupted him. In one swift motion, I had risen from my seat and nearly frightened him out of his as I planted a shiny black heel forcefully between his legs, just inches away from his package. Grabbing him by his collar, I pulled him in, allowing him to get a good whiff of my seductive perfume before I began in my practiced sultry voice, "Look Mickey, let's cut the bullshit. Damien may have negotiated a deal too good for you to refuse, but both you and I know that I could do that and much better for you...much, much better." I licked the edges of my pink painted lips, tasting fresh cherry, as I stared into his eyes, as if that required any further clarification.

My bluntness must've surprised him greatly as he fumbled rather clumsily with his pants before my steady hands took over. I suppressed a smile as I watched his fully erect member spring out upon being released from the confines of his trousers. He had clearly found the encounter extremely erotic as he had to have been turned on for quite some time now. I made only one request before I began: that he warn me before he climaxed."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment and tell me what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...